Ransomware attacks are happening more often and becoming more sophisticated. Ransom demands are trending up as threat actors execute attacks that often delete or encrypt backup data. Recovery times are also increasing as data systems become more complex, encompassing both 端点 and data centers.
Protect your backup data from encryption and deletion
深度防护, zero-信任安全架构, 和不变的, air-gapped backups ensure you always have safe, 要恢复的未加密数据.
Quickly identify unusual activity and prevent contamination spread within minutes of detection. Scan snapshots before 复苏 to eliminate reinfection.
Bridge the gap between backup and security systems
Your IT and security teams work together; their technology should too. Built-in integrations with SIEM and SOAR tools automate response and 复苏.
How long would it take you to recover from a ransomware attack?
Unlike on-premises or Windows-based solutions that may be vulnerable to ransomware, Druva’s cloud-native architecture protects data and speeds up 复苏.
- Backups stored off-site in a different account not connected to your network
- Object-based storage prevents encryption of backup data
- Malware-resistant architecture prevents ransomware from executing
- MFA and access controls stop ransomware from using compromised credentials
- Bastion, VPN, and auto-expiring credentials
- AES-256 encryption for data in flight and at rest
Unusual Data activity and user access insights
- Identify backup anomalies with entropy-based ML
- Monitor admin and API access to backups
- Feed data and alerts to SIEM and SOAR tools
Quarantining and deletion of snapshots
- Quarantine or delete infected snapshots
- Stop infection spread and isolate for forensics
- Built-in integrations with SOAR tools for 自动化
Malware scanning and federated search
- Prevent reinfection from contaminated snapshots
- Use built-in malware scanning or your own IOCs
- Find and delete files across all backups with federated search
- Vulnerability scans with regular patching and upgrades
- Penetration testing and dedicated SecOps personnel
- 24*7*365 threat monitoring and response
Multi-factor authentication, role-based access controls, and secure AES-256 encryption keys. Object-based storage and ransomware resistant architecture.